Globally-Renowned Threat Intelligence From The Darkest Cyber Crime Sources and a Business Partner to Help You Make Sense of It.
By the time the FBI, local authorities or latest tech journal reports a threat briefing, it’s often old news in the cyber community and damage has already been done.
While Federal, State and local threat sources are important parts of fighting cyber crime, a more effective way to prevent a breach is to go to the source of the threat activity to understand what’s about to happen, rather than what’s already occurred.
Our Cyber Threat Intelligence Service delivers actionable knowledge to prevent, mitigate and counter cyber attacks. By giving you the "who," "why" and "how" context around a planned cyber attack, you and your business partners can build the right strategies for business risk management and security technology investment.
You can subscribe to this services as a stand alone offering or integrate it with our Cybersecurity Operations as a Service or Vulnerability Management as a Service offerings. Services include:
- Up to 5 "requests for information" per month based on your business threat model
- Quarterly consultative threat briefings
- Threat intelligence support during cybersecurity incidents
- Automated integration of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) for "as a Service" clients.
- Up-to-date cyber threat intelligence bulletins from government and private-sector sources
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."
Sun Tzu, The Art of War